Your rights to cancel orders, returns, refunds and exchange
RIGHTS TO CANCEL ORDERS, RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
1. Orders may be cancelled at any time prior to dispatch.
2. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you may cancel your order for up to thirty working days, starting on the day after the goods were received. We will be happy to offer you an exchange or refund. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage when returning goods, as we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in transit.
3. If you have opened any boxes to examine the goods this must have been done without damaging the contents in any way. We reserve the right to refuse any returns which fall outside these requirements.
4. For all returns, except where the goods are faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of goods to us.
5. If you return the whole order, where the goods are not faulty, we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed.
6. Faulty goods returned to us will be refunded in full, including:
6.1 A refund of the delivery charges for sending the goods to you
6.2 The cost incurred by you in returning the goods to us. For this we will require a receipt of postage.
7. Please take care to read goods care information labels, as we will not give a refund for, or exchange, goods that have been damaged when cleaning, ironing or in the wash if goods care instructions have not been adhered to.
8. When exchanging goods and the new goods you require costs less than those you have returned, we will refund to you the difference. If exchanging goods and the new goods you require costs more than those you have returned, you will be required to pay the difference.
9. To cancel a contract, you must inform us within the thirty-day period, of your decision to cancel, and include your order reference. Such cancellation must be either by post or email.
10. If you cancel your order in accordance with this section, your payment for the order will be refunded in full within 30 days.
11. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
1. When returning goods, please package the goods in the original packaging.
2. If the goods are faulty, please state clearly what the fault is and try to package the goods so that it can be seen. Pack the goods securely in a parcel, enclose the returns note and send back to: Greenerme, Garadice, Kilcock, Co. Meath
3. Any goods that have not been packed correctly and have been damaged on return cannot be exchanged or a refund given.