Baavet bedding combines over 100 years of manufacturing and farming experience to create a unique wool bedding range that is chemical free and safe for the whole family to enjoy.
Why Choose a Baavet Duvet?
- We don’t use chemicals on the wool or bleach our wool
- We don’t bond our wool to polymers, nor use a polypropylene inter liner.
- Our wool comes from Irish farmers
- Our cotton is specially made just for us, it’s the finest quality 250 thread count, which is then put through a calendaring heat process to make it completely fibre proof
- We professionally card (comb) our wool and quilt our own products to the highest standards
- We are so confident of the quality of our product that you can try it for a month and if it doesn’t do what we say, or for any other reason whatsoever, we will replace it or refund your money.
- Our Baavets are made just for you. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
“A few months ago, I met the Gibney’s of Baavet Ireland at a home expo show. They spoke very knowledgeably about their products, but it was handling the samples they had available that convinced me of the quality of their bedding. Given that we had already invested quite a bit in our bedding, changing it all again was a big commitment, but I was persuaded.”